RV7 Flight: Lighting Hot Air Balloons, Arlington Air Show



Comments

  1. We used to take our kids to see the local balloon thing in Hershey, PA. They haven't had it for years but it was so much fun. We sit on blankets overlooking the field where the balloons would take off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is so cool. I have never been to anything like that. I hear the coolest things about it though. I am a new follower. Can't wait to get to know you better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen those shows on tv and think how absolutely breathtaking those must be to witness in person!
    Thank you for the pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi-thank you all for stopping by. I confess, I love to look at the balloons, but I'm afraid to actually fly in one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for commenting!

Popular posts from this blog

The Great A to Z Blogging Challenge 2014 Theme Reveal!

RV7 Flight: Palouse Falls and Steptoe Butte, Early December 2013

Contrail